Note: Kindly read carefully so that you could easily get approval for your guest post on our platform
Want to contribute an article to the best education portal of Pakistan?
Natija.pk origally went online on August, 2018 but due to some other projects and personal issues it was not given full effort but since the major re haul and redesign in November the editorial team is in full motion to bring the blog back where it was before!
Currently Natija.pk averages around 1000 visits a day combing to 30K monthly visits to the blog.
All of our traffic is organic we do have other social profiles but we are not very active on them and honestly we are not much of a fan of social traffic.
So our traffic is around 97% the rest 3% is direct and referral traffic.
We write about everything related to Education industry such as exam results, date sheets, past papers, scholarships and our Job Portal is in development mode too.
Guest Post Requirements:
- Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Natija.PK reserves the right to edit or modify the article as per our requirements.
- In case your article is accepted, you are not allowed to post that article anywhere online including your own website.
- Please Add relevant image and a link to YouTube video.
- We respect everyone's work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Natija.pk
Good Luck! Use the contact form below to submit your guest post!